1 August 2009
For the last few months, I’ve been honored to videotape PostgreSQL events. The last one was PGDay San Jose 2009, which was the day before the start of the 2009 OSCON. I didn’t attend OSCON this year, in part because one of the great pleasures of OSCON for me was getting to go to Portland; visiting San Jose just isn’t the same.
The recorded sessions for PGDay SJC are available:
- Version 8.4: Easier to Administer than Ever / Josh Berkus / PostgreSQL Experts
- Rapid Upgrades with pg_Migrator / Bruce Momjian / EnterpriseDB
- Check Please! What Your Postgres Databases Wishes You Would Monitor / Robert Treat / OmniTI
- PostgreSQL Pitfalls / Jeff Davis / Truviso
- What works with Postgres: The Open Geo Data Interoperabilty Overview / Brian Hamlin / OSGeo Foundation
- Very Large Databases and PostgreSQL: Issues and Solutions / John Cieslewicz / Aster Data
- pgGearman: A distributed worker queue for PostgreSQL / Brian Aker, Eric Day / Gearman Project
- Lightning Talks
Many thanks to Steve Crawford for the audio system and assistance with setup, tear-down, and coordination during the event.